Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Are you looking for a broadloom that looks as good as it wears? Induction is on top of the list! This 32 oz solution dyed nylon broadloom is designed for moderate traffic areas such as hotel/motel guestrooms, offices, lobby areas, or any public space. Induction does not fade from prolonged exposure to sunlight, resists stains like no other fiber, and will retain it’s original appearance for a longer time.
Construction Dynamics – Servo-Loop Scroll Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon for Hospitality Carpet
Machine Gauge 1/10
Pattern Repeat 24″x24″
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 32 oz. per sq. yd.
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed for hospitality carpet
Total Weight Approximately 68 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 12 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for moderate (room) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information on Hospitality Carpet:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.