Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Harmony IV is certain to add a touch of elegance to any room in which it is placed. This hotel/ motel carpet is available in three contemporary colorways perfect for today’s modern home interiors. Harmony IV is manufactured with solution dyed nylon, a highly resilient fiber known for it’s strength, stain and fade resistance, and enduring beauty.
Construction Intrepid – Multi-Color Servo Loop Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 36″x57″
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/.187 Med./.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 12 ft.
Style Code 1942 for hotel and motel carpet
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for moderate (room) carpet traffic levels like motel carpet.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information on Hotel and Motel Carpet:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.