Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Harmony III offers a distinctive pattern that will allow marks and stains to blend in over time, saving you money and time. This product is made with Solution Dyed Nylon Fibers that will fit perfectly in any hotel/motel scenery. Enjoy a wide range of color options that provide you with amazing qualities such as durability, softness and resiliency.
Construction Vivid – 12 Color Cut/Loop CYP
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/11
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x140″
Finished Pile Height Approximately 0.250 High, 0.187 Med., 0.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Style Code 4042 for Hospitality Carpeting
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels for Hospitality Carpeting.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Hospitality Carpeting:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.