Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Harmony II features an abstract pattern that comes in a 12 Color Cut/Loop CYP with a 42 oz. per sq. yd. tufted pile weight. This product will hide marks and stains over time, which allows the carpet to last longer in your commercial environment. Harmony II will give your guest a comfortable experience at a low price.
Construction Vivid – 12 Color Cut/Loop CYP
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/11
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x132″
Finished Pile Height Approximately 0.250 High, 0.187 Med., 0.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed for hotel carpet
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Style Code 4042
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels like for hotel carpet.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Hotel Carpet:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.