Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Framework features a clean geometric pattern available in nine contemporary colorways. Framework is manufactured with lextron enviro-green solution dyed nylon, a fiber known for it’s durability, resilience, and long lasting appearance perfect for any hotel guestroom. This hospitality carpet will give any interior in which is placed a sophisticated feel.
Construction Dynamics – Servo-Loop Scroll Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 32 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 24″x18″
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 68 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 12 ft.
Style Code SG190
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for moderate hotel/ motel (room) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Commercial Carpet
• Commercial Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Hospitality (Commercial) Carpet must be over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.