Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Park Central offers a solution dyed nylon broadloom designed to withstand today’s most demanding lifestyles. Park Central is manufactured with 100% solution dyed nylon fibers and is available in eleven color options. This quality hospitality carpet is ideal for interiors that are used frequently such as hotel/motel guestroom or any commercial room.
Construction Dynamics – Servo-Loop Scroll Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon for hotel or motels
Machine Gauge 1/10
Pattern Repeat 48″x48″
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 32 oz. per sq. yd.
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/ .187 Med./ .062 Low
Stitches Per Inch 10
Primary Backing Woven Synthetic
Secondary Backing Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 68 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 12 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Additional Information for carpet in Hotel or Motels:
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for moderate (room) carpet traffic levels, perfect for any hotel or motels
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.