Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Essence IV features a multi color tip shear broadloom available in six colorways. This modern yet durable broadloom is manufactured with solution dyed nylon, a fiber known for it’s strength and long lasting performance. Essence delivers exceptional interest to hospitality and commercial spaces such as hotels, museums, restaurants, or banquet halls. Experience this one of a kind look for a luxurious feel yet affordable price.
Construction Intrepid – Multi-Color Servo Loop Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x91.4″
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/.187 Med./.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed for motel carpeting
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Style Code 1942
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for hotel and motel carpeting:
• Motel Carpeting should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.