Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Essence III is manufactured with solution dyed nylon, a fiber crafted with today’s active lifestyles in mind. Essence III offers a big bold vintage pattern specially designed for hotels or any public space available in six colorways. This carpet style is highly resistant to fade, stain, and spot bleach cleaning products. When Luxury, appearance, and durability are factors Essence III is definitely the one to consider!
Construction Intrepid – Multi-Color Servo Loop Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x96″
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/.187 Med./.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels like for motel and hotel carpet.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for motel and hotel carpet
• Motel and Hotel Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.