Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Essence II offers a bold yet elegant pattern designed for high traffic levels such as lobby areas, hallways, or banquet halls. This unique design is manufactured with solution dyed nylon has a 42 oz weight and is 15 ft wide. Essence II is an elegant commercial pattern, specifically designed for hotels and public spaces.
Construction Intrepid – Multi-Color Servo Loop Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x200″
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/.187 Med./.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1 for Hospitality Carpet
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) hospitality carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information on Hospitality Carpet:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.