Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Essence I is perfect for that bold, yet elegant look you are trying to achieve. This carpet style is manufactured with solution dyed nylon, a fiber known for it’s strength, and long lasting appearance retention. This corridor carpet is an excellent choice for hallways or stairways. Enhance the look of your commercial interior with this gorgeous broadloom available in six color schemes.
Construction Intrepid – Multi-Color Servo Loop Tip Shear
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 42 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 90″x200″ for this hotel and motel carpeting
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250 High/.187 Med./.062 Low
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for moderate (room) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Hotel and Motel Carpeting:
• Hotel and Motel Carpeting should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.