Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
This hotel/motel carpet is offered with a unique pattern that will increase the ability to hide soil and traffic patterns for the years to come. This product is made with durable fibers that will resists against heavy traffic while preserving it’s beauty. Endeavor IV offers amazing qualities that will fit perfectly in your commercial setting, hotel, or motel.
Style Name Endeavor IV
Construction Legacy Plus – 1/10 ColorTec Cut-Pile
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Pattern Repeat 90″x90″
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 36 oz. per sq. yd.
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1 for corridor
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy ( corridor /public area) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Corridor and Public Space Carpet
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.