Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Complex III is a hotel/motel broadloom that features a tufted pile weight of 36 oz. per sq. yd. as well as Solution Dyed Nylon fibers that will preserve colors for a lifetime. This product is offered in a variety of color shades that will set the perfect tone to any space while captivating all your guests. Complex III will maintain its elegance appearance during high traffic times, saving you time and money.
Construction Legacy Plus – 1/10 ColorTec Cut-Pile
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon
Machine Gauge 1/10
Pattern Repeat 60″x48″
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 36 oz. per sq. yd.
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed for Public Area Carpet
Total Weight Approximately 78 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy ( corridor/ public area ) carpet traffic levels.
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information for Public Area Carpet:
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.