Click the "cart" icon to add desired color to sample cart.
Complex II features a Legacy Plus – 1/10 ColorTec Cut-Pile broadloom that is constructed with Solution Dyed Nylon fibers that will fit perfectly in any restaurant or church. This product will prove amazing abilities in a wide range of applications from hotel to motels and beyond. Complex II is a high performance carpet that will remain beautiful for years to come.
Construction Legacy Plus – 1/10 ColorTec Cut-Pile
Fiber Content 100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon for Carpet for Churches or Restaurants
Machine Gauge 1/10
Tufted Pile Weight Standard 36 oz. per sq. yd.
Pattern Repeat 60″x67″
Finished Pile Height Approximately .250
Primary Backing Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)
Secondary Backing Unitary w/Actionbac®
Dye Solution Dyed
Total Weight Approximately 72 oz. per sq. yd.
Production Width 15 ft.
Style Code 3036
Yarn Size 1360/2 ply
Radiant Panel Class 1
Smoke Density Less than 450
Warranty 10 Year Wear Guarantee
Traffic Class Recommended for heavy (corridor/public area) carpet traffic levels, like Carpet for Churches or Restaurants
Recycled Content Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer
Environmental Information • CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
Additional Information on Carpet for Churches or Restaurants
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be
over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of
pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed
graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.